Stay with Confidence
Destiny Scotland have you covered.
We still have in place the following procedures at all of our properties & office to ensure high level of cleaning. We are committed to maintaining our high standards.
STAYING WITH DESTINY SCOTLAND
• Hand Sanitiser at the entrance to all our buildings
• Our housekeeping team Daybreak Scotland Ltd are fully trained in all COVID procedures and members of the UK Housekeepers Association and follow their COVID-19 Secure Toolkit. Please click on link to view Toolkit.
• Self-Drop Luggage storage is available at our office. On site luggage storage is available at the following properties: Broughton Street, Distillers House, Malt House, Royal Mile Residence & Market Street; and in Glasgow, both properties; Glassford Residence and Nelson Mandela Place have luggage storage.
• All Apartments operate a self-check in procedure
• Long term guests that have weekly housekeeping
• All surfaces touched on a routine basis, such as lift call buttons, are disinfected according to a recurrent sanitisation schedule using QCide Disinfectant. A list of common touchpoints prioritised for cleaning are: • Door furniture, drawer handles, • Stair handrails • Light switches and buttons • Thermostat Controls • TV remote controllers • All chair rests and arms • Sinks, tap handles, and plugs in kitchen areas • Toilets, seats and handles including all surfaces.
• Deep Cleans are carried out regularly
• FOR ANY ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE DESTINY SCOTLAND TEAM Our dedicated Reservations Team is available 7 days a week 9am to 5pm to help you find the right solution for your accommodation needs: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0131 629 3888
Thank you and have a great stay!